Please login to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request. If you have not activated your portal, you can get started below. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, except for holidays. Please submit your emergency online and then call 520-439-3946 to leave a detailed message about the situation.
Before proceeding with logging your Repair Request, please read through the Repair Tips below to avoid any unnecessary charges to your account.
- Contact your electricity supplier to make sure there is not a power outage in your area.
- Check with a neighbor to see if they have power or not.
- Check your fuse box. There may have been an overload and the safety switch has been activated and needs resetting.
- Check to see if one of your appliances is faulty. Unplug all appliances in the house and reset the safety switch in the meter box. Plug in each appliance one at a time and check the safety switch. If the safety switch clicks off, then you know that the fault is with that appliance. If our electrician attends to your repair request and finds the fault is with one of your appliances, then you will be charged the service fee.
No Hot Water
- Determine if your water heater is gas or electric.
- Make sure that you have arranged for the connection of the gas or electricity.
If it is an Electric Hot Water System
- Check the fuse in the meter box to make sure that no one has turned off the fuse by mistake.
- Make sure that the water tap on the hot water system itself is turned on.
If it is a Gas Hot Water System
- Check to see if the pilot light has gone out. Some gas hot water systems can be easily re-light while others may require a trades person.
Lights or Power Points are not Working
- Check your fuse box. If there has been an overload, the safety switch may need resetting.
- Check to see if light bulbs need to be replaced.
Stove Element is Not Working
- Check the connections to make sure they are not loose or dirty. Sometimes pulling the element out, cleaning it and putting it back in again can fix the problem.
Garbage Disposal is Not Working
- Make sure it is turned on at the switch.
- Attempt to reset the safety switch. This is normally a little red or black button underneath the bottom of the garbage disposal unit which you may have to get on your hands and knees to find. This switch can be activated by an overload and simply needs to be reset by pushing it in.
- Check for a blockage in the sink/blades. IMPORTANT Before putting hands down the sink to check for blockages make sure unit is turned off at the wall and unplugged.
- If the maintenance repair technician determines that the blockage is food or broken glass or something that has been put in disposal, then you will be charged for the repair.
Kitchen or Bathroom Sink is Blocked
- Try using Draino or a similar product to free the blockage.
- Try pouring boiling water down the sink to free up old soap & hair.
- Try clearing hair and old soap from the pipe bend. Put a bucket under the pipe to catch the water. Unscrew the pipe under the sink. Remove the hair and old soap. Screw the pipe back together. Pour boiling water down the drain. This should clear the blockage.
- Remove old food from the kitchen waste disposal and pour boiling water down the drain. (Do not put fat and oil down the drain as these will clog the pipes!)
Washing Machine is Not Working
- Make sure the washing machine water taps are turned on at the wall.
- Make sure the appliance is plugged in.
- Make sure that the lid is closed properly.
- If the machine has stopped half way through a cycle, perhaps it has been overloaded or is out of balance. If it is too full, take some of the items out and rearrange the remaining items evenly in the washer. Start it again.
Dryer is not working
- Check to see if the filter needs cleaning. Dryers can automatically shut down due to overload of lint in the filter.
AC is blowing warm air
- Check the filter to make sure it clean
- If the technician determines that the filter is dirty, you will be charged for the repair and filter replacement.
Drains are clogged or slow to drain
- Check to make sure something is not in the drain that needs to be removed.
- Pour Drano or an approved chemical to see if the line can be cleared.
- If the technician determines that it is NOT roots or construction debri, you will be charged.
Toilet is clogged
- Turn off the toilet water valve behind the toilet
- Allow the water to drain down
- Use the plunger to unclog the blockage
- If the technician comes out and determines there is a soft blockage or something in the toilet that should not be there, you will be charged.